Flow Param Not Showing in Action Picker Load Event

Wappler Version : 3.3.1
Operating System : Windows 10

Expected behavior

Flow parameters should show up in Action Picker/Binder when LOADing a flow.

Actual behavior

The input params are not shown in the UI to set up. Writing it manually in code works.

@George Hi. Any chance this will be fixed in this week’s update?

Well I tried to replicate it but to me the parameters always show up…

From where are you trying to run the flow?

The flow is on page level. And I am running it on click of a button - onclick - dynamic event.

Is it all on the same page or are you using content pages?

Could you try replicating this on a single new page?

The page itself is content page. But both the button and flow are on the content page itself.
I just tried it again on 3.3.3, and still seeing the same result. No params show-up in the action picker.
I am calling it on 3-4 buttons on the same page, and can’t see the option to fill out flow params in either.

When exactly this happens? Did you rename the flow just before adding the dynamic event?
When this happens - try clicking edit flow button and then hit the save button in the flow dialog. Does this fix the issue?

Saved the flow again, and it uploaded the config.js file. But the UI is still the same. No params.

Tested using exactly your names for the flow and steps:

Everything appears to work fine:

Maybe something else is corrupted on your page. Can you quickly test if this happens on a blank page with some simple flow?

Tried it on a separate page/project, and the params do show up correctly.
Most likely some is wrong with my existing page.

I also tried creating a new FLOW on the existing page, and that still doesn’t show the params.
Will test some more and post my observations here. So far, it looks like a page specific issue.

This is fixed in Wappler 3.3.6

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.