First Friday Wappler Meetups

Hi All,
I was trawling the forum looking for a dedicated space for suggestions for topics to be discussed in our Friday Wappler meetings we have at the beginning of each month, I couldn’t find any so I decided to create this thread.

Firstly, I really enjoy the meetups (December was my third so far), it’s great to have a little time to gel a little more with my Wappler peers and it’s an event I genuinely look forward to and enjoy, so from that angle - thank you to @mark1 for taking time out to organise it.

I suggested that the Wappler roadmap would be a good place to start for any potential topics to discuss, as soon as we get a Thursday release we could possibly flag any roadmap updates to talk about in the next meetup.

In addition, and in order to start the ball rolling I’d like to pitch in with the following suggestion:
Dynamic Meta tags in server models other than NodeJS
We use .NET for our largest site revamp and are having issues getting Wappler to display dynamic meta info, I’ve read that it’s more or less not possible but does anyone out there have any experience of this? Does anyone have a crafty little hack that will allow this…?

I can’t believe how fast time goes, we’re looking at our next meet-up being the first of 2023 …!

Just before I go, I hope @Hyperbytes got home OK, and I never thought I’d end up making a colour palette out of @ben pyjamas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Brilliant!

1 Like

I know this is PHP specific but surely this could be replicated in .net to prerender the tags before display. Sorry cant add more, never really got into .net, went from ASP to PHP when it was I introduced

1 Like

You had me do a double take, but it’s still 2022 now! So unless there’s a break of a year, the next one should be in 2023 :sweat_smile:

I hope to join the next one again, have been too occupied the last few meetups.

Still willing to present something @mark1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah jeez @karh . I must’ve had too much coffee, thanks for the heads up on my year date faux pas …!!

Hello Karh,
Thanks for your kinds words and willingness to present. Did you have a specific Wappler feature, function or topic in mind? Would you like to do a short Zoom in the coming days to discuss options? Let me know when you can.
Thanks again,
Mark1

Hey Jon,
Seems Adobe wants to be inclusive when it comes to spelling :wink::
https://colour.adobe.com/
Thx

3 Likes

That’s more like it! :+1: