Files missing in Database Manager

Hello,

Some days ago, I created a PHP project in Wappler and, using Database Manager, I created a Postgres database with 4 tables. Then I had some problems with the project, so I tried to create a new one, but using Node JS.
In this new project, I decided to use the Postgres Database created in the other project. I made several pages and I was able to save things in the database. Now I decided to create one more table in the database and it doesn’t allow me to do that, because it says there are several .js files that are missing (of the changes I made before in the database, in the other project). I found the files in my computer. Is there a way of sending those files to the new project?
Or can I change something in PG Admin 4 in the Wappler Migrations tables?

Can I just delete completely the 2 wappler migrations tables in PG Admin4?

You can copy the migration files from the old project to the new one, find the folder migrations in each project

Hello! Thanks for your help. I think I did what you told, but it’s still not working… I also have tried that before.

Can you see them present in Wappler’s database manager? Make sure you restart Wappler

I restarted Wappler and it still says “Erros listing the changes” and if I try to create a new table and apply changes to the database it says that there are missing files (the ones I copied).

@Teodor are you interested in helping this user?

Good morning!
Thank you @Apple.
I really need to solve this to develop the app. I’m stuck now. With the copy of the files to the migration folder within the project folder in my computer, it didn’t work. I think I put in the right place (mycondobotsw/node_modules/knex/lib/migrations).
Even logging out and logging in, it’s still not working.

So, if I just could delete the tables created by Wappler in Pg Admin 4, without “destroying” everything, it would be great. But I need to know if I can do it. Or if there’s another solution…

That’s the wrong folder, it’s definitely not inside the node_modules folder

I’m not at the computer so I can’t check the exact folder name, can try you to find a similar folder “migrations”?

That’s the only “migrations” folder I’ve found in the computer.

The migration folder keeping your migration files is located in your Wappler project folder.
Open the File Manager in Wappler, right click there and select - show hidden:

Then you will see the hidden .wappler folder, where the migrations are, inside a folder with your db connection name:

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 11.52.20

It’s solved! Thank you so much @Apple and @Teodor .
Have a nice day!