File missing from local target web server

I have made a simple contact page that I am inserting into a database. I am doing everything on a local target but have run into an error. After creating a new page, new server action the same way I have always done I noticed that the PHP file I created was not found when I tried to display it on the local machine. By the way! I am running on a mac with docker. I checked the command-line access to the webserver in Wappler and the file was indeed missing from only the webserver the files all show up in the project folder.

Any ideas, I was thinking it could be a target setup issue but these are all fine that I can see???

UPDATE

I removed the docker container then reinstalled it. This caused the webserver to update with the current files but as soon as I try to make any changes they no longer update. Hope this helps to illuminate the issue, I am stumped.

So what target are you actually working on? How is it defined?
What file is missing there?

It appears that it is more than just the file. The entire website does not update but does if I use the Wappler internal preview.

To recap:
Website only updates after killing the entire docker container that runs the web server. After restarting it within Docker it is updated with changes but then the site is no longer changeable.

Daniel Bell, PhD
CMoN Gourmet Treats
Founder and CEO

Are you sure you deploy your changes to the selected target, hitting the deploy button?

Yes sir.

Daniel Bell, PhD
CMoN Gourmet Treats
Founder and CEO

Please post a few screenshots of what target is selected and how is it defined? What files exactly are not being added etc.

Will do, I am out of my office now until later today . I will post some shots as soon as I can.

Thank you

I captured what I thought you would need. The short video shows the overall situation and contains the additional stills at the end of the file.

Sorry but I don’t understand what to look at at your 3+ mins video… I see some CORS errors but that’s all.

Not sure I am following you.
In order to see the changes on your target, you just need to click the Deploy button in Docker toolbar. That’s all.

Thats the issue, when I press the deploy button the changes are not made on the webserver. It goes through all the motions but then fails. The funny thing is that when I killed the docker-machine and reinstated it the changes were recorded but then future changes were not. Something has to be wrong with the communication between the web server and Wappler. I backed up everything to git and now I am going to try to create a new project and see if that fixes it. I’ll let you know.

thx

So do you see any errors?

no, everything goes by green.

so after installing the same files as a new project from github it is now updating all the changes. The new version is running on port 8100 but that is the only difference.

Do you know if there is an easy way to import the database from the old project to the new one?

thx