Feature roadmap, user voting

By 80% there, I mean in terms of issues that have yet to be resolved. I’ve made 3 threads on it myself in the past, and I know there’s a couple more by other people. An example of that 20% is the hide issue, where I have to use workarounds to hide the inputs:

(Still a problem, using workarounds ) Dmx-hide/dmx-show does not work on Tagify text inputs
(Still a problem, seems to be something with specific expressions, I have to use two tagify inputs as a workaround for this) Tagify: No Custom dynamic attribute disables input entirely
(I don’t get the logic behind this, again results in many workarounds) Tagify add/remove event triggers when value is set through dynamic attributes

1 Like

Communicating about the roadmap would be useful.

Voting is less needed in my opinion; I can imagine it would add an additional layer of stress to the team.

Too many. But at least Wappler is flexible enough to allow that. With something like Bubble, we could not build such complex systems.

One big sort-of-workaround we have in each project is our role-based-access-control system over Wappler security provider. As Brad has pointed, having more third-party integrations could improve this, but its very difficult to get it just right.
Even with our system being used in at least 5 different projects, evey implementation has some custom requirement layer added.

Ok there you go :slight_smile:

4 Likes