Fatal Error Node.js dynamic open graph tags

Hi folks, I followed this instruction for dynamic meta tags.

Now this shows on my layout page:

{“status”:“500”,“message”:“missing ) after argument list in C:\Users\user\Documents\grabcsr\views\layouts\vote-page.ejs while compiling ejs\n\nIf the above error is not helpful, you may want to try EJS-Lint:\nhttps://github.com/RyanZim/EJS-Lint”,“stack”:“SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list in C:\Users\user\Documents\grabcsr\views\layouts\vote-page.ejs while compiling ejs\n\nIf the above error is not helpful, you may want to try EJS-Lint:\nhttps://github.com/RyanZim/EJS-Lint\n at new AsyncFunction ()\n at Template.compile (C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Wappler Beta\resources\app\node_modules\ejs\lib\ejs.js:662:12)\n at Object.compile (C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Wappler Beta\resources\app\node_modules\ejs\lib\ejs.js:396:16)\n at handleCache (C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Wappler Beta\resources\app\node_modules\ejs\lib\ejs.js:233:18)\n at tryHandleCache (C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Wappler Beta\resources\app\node_modules\ejs\lib\ejs.js:272:16)\n at exports.renderFile [as engine] (C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Wappler Beta\resources\app\node_modules\ejs\lib\ejs.js:489:10)\n at View.render (C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Wappler Beta\resources\app\node_modules\express\lib\view.js:135:8)\n at tryRender (C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Wappler Beta\resources\app\node_modules\express\lib\application.js:640:10)\n at Function.render (C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Wappler Beta\resources\app\node_modules\express\lib\application.js:592:3)\n at ServerResponse.render (C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Wappler Beta\resources\app\node_modules\express\lib\response.js:1017:7)”}

How can I fix this?

Can you show the code you added to your page? It looks like you are missing a ) or is malformed in some other way.

Yeah, its a problem with the meta tags. I added % value too close to another object in the description and it went to work running a mathematical output. Weird but resolved. Thank you bpj.

1 Like