Extensions/Marketplace

Not an urgent request but coming from Bubble made me realise how much I missed the Marketplace. Perhaps a place to share server action files or ‘plugins’ that others can create and share that would speed up the development process.

Things like user access, login, signup, create an account are all time consuming and have to be repeated for every project. A one-click install file or template would make this so much faster.

Open to comments and suggestions.

You can do easly … why do you need extra plugins . And wappler very friendly . You dont need any plugin.
Many users will help you if you have problems trying to create something .

template would make this so much faster.

Template engine feature requested before

1 Like

Templates are certainly useful. Or some faster way to create things like a login flow, or checkout/cart, etc.

1 Like

Market places and extensions have been discussed a few times on here. I can’t see it happening. Support and compatibility would be a nightmare.

2 Likes

You guys can easily reuse server actions across your projects.
If you spend some time designing your users tables, for example, so they are more generic and not project specific, then you can also reuse your database structure with the server actions.

Actually that’s the idea of making a CMS with Wappler. This way you can reuse the CMS, databases and pages in all projects, and then if required just make slight adjustments per project.

1 Like

I know that we can easily create server actions or whip up a template but I am talking about time saving. In my example of a login system, I’d need to create server actions for sign in, sign out, forgot password and register an account. That’s 4 sets of server actions I need to make for multiple projects.

Having a drop-in template would speed this up so much. If I had to create this action for my project, I’d be happy to share it with the community not only to speed up others development time but it would be really useful for those less confident or new to Wappler.

Teodor makes a good point about matching up with database tables and careful planning would be needed. I also take Brad’s point about compatibility too.

And once you create them you can just reuse them for your other projects :slight_smile:

1 Like