Extension actions not available (Bull Queues)

I’m not convinced this is a bug, yet - it might be me missing something or it could be project specific but I tried adding Bull Queues (@tbvgl) to a NodeJS project and it shows as installed but the actions aren’t available in the SC API list.

I added it via project settings:
The output suggested it was successful:

I have restarted Wappler (from the taskbar icon menu) and switched projects but the actions don’t appear in the list:

It is a NodeJS project with Redis enabled - I can’t work out why I can’t see them

I do have an ICS module extension that was installed before the extension manager was a thing, could that be getting in the way?

I’m still on 5.8.2 (sorry I haven’t had time to test 6 yet), Mac M1

Do you mean you had V1 of the bull extension installed @bpj ? This looks like something is conflicting. V2 requires all files from V1 to be removed before installation.

Can you try completely removing the extension and ensuring there are no files from V1 in routes and modules and then installing V2 again?

Thanks Tobias,
I’ve never had any Bull Queues extension installed - the ICS extension is one for generating ICS calendar files

This is weird. Can you check if the .hjson for the extension is in the modules folder?

@George any idea what might be causing this? It works fine for me and others.