Extending trial period to two weeks instead of one

Hello Everyone,

I’m not sure the best way to contact the right people, but I wanted to put it out there that a one week trial period doesn’t seem long enough.

I believe that a one week trial may be long enough for those of you who are experienced in PHP, Bootstrap, and HTML. However, for those of us that are just starting out we need a bit more time to see if A) the tool is worth the money and B) we have the time and ability to learn the scale of information that is needed to effectively utilize the tool, not just the tool itself.

I would propose a two week trial period would be more effective as Wappler scales to become a more mainstream product.This would give those people, like me, a few more days to decide which is crucial. I’m a Data Engineer by trade so I know how to program, but I am for the first time learning in-depth topics on web development. There is a lot to learn and with a 40-hour workweek a 7-day trial just isn’t feasible. I am a convert from Bubble.io and really like this tool and what they are doing. I make this suggestion because I am really starting to believe in it and want to grow with it and the community.

I understand that Wappler needs income and can’t give away the tool for free - nor would I expect them to. It just seems, in the long run, given one more week a potential customer would have a better experience, driving higher adoption rates and reducing churn one or two months after.

Just my two cents - not sure if anyone else agrees but I hope this at least spurs a conversation!

Cheers

Personally, I disagree, one week is enough to try it out.

If you want an extended trial, why not pay for 1 month subscription, its not expensive.
If you don’t like it stop cancel it.
The guys at Wappler do an outstanding job and they deserve to get some income from it.

5 Likes

They are a very small team that deliver constantly and work 24/7. You can see them in the forum providing support when you wouldn’t expect them to be.
Don’t see the subscription as a cost for you but as an investment in them. You can cancel after a month if you don’t like what you see.

6 Likes