Expression Builder: error when "is not set" is present

Windows 11, Wappler 6.5.0 | NodeJS | Beta Channel

Expression Builder

a) This is the code in html, no problem at all:

<button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary" dmx-bind:disabled="state.executing||!input_TOS.checked" dmx-text="input_TOS.checked?'Submit Request':'Accept Terms of Service first'">Submite Request <span class="spinner-border spinner-border-sm ms-2" role="status" dmx-show="state.executing"></span></button>

b) This is what Dynamic Attributes panel show:

c) When click on Expression builder icon to modify, the popup builder show the conditions correctly for less than a second like this:

d) After that it show incorrectly the conditions removing all like this:

The conditions is this:
state.executing||!input_TOS.checked

If I remove all in expression builder and add one by one again, this is how it looks, if I save, it proper added into code:

But if I try to modify again the same expression I returned to beginning (a).

Using Wappler with logging I extract this:

[2024-04-21 16:27:04.707] org expression = state.executing||!input_TOS.checked
[2024-04-21 16:27:04.707] get from js
[2024-04-21 16:27:04.715] not selected try first ...
    [2024-04-21 16:27:04.736] getRulesFromJsExpression error= TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'startsWith')
        at _getExpressionRuleFromNode (file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/dmxAppConnect/expression.htm?theme=dark&app=true&noinit=true:1634:29)
        at _getExpressionRuleFromNode (file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/dmxAppConnect/expression.htm?theme=dark&app=true&noinit=true:1544:19)
        at getRulesFromJsExpression (file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/dmxAppConnect/expression.htm?theme=dark&app=true&noinit=true:1525:15)
        at initQueryBuilder (file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/dmxAppConnect/expression.htm?theme=dark&app=true&noinit=true:1169:19)
        at initUI (file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/dmxAppConnect/expression.htm?theme=dark&app=true&noinit=true:661:5)
        at file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/dmxDWApiBridge/dmxNWApiBridge.js:1:26027

Note: If I change the expression to state.executing||input_TOS.checked, the expression builder show correctly the conditions.

Might be related to this post and the post linked within it?