- Operating System : Windows 10.0.17763
- Wappler Version : 2.4.5
The server-side facility to export the result of a query as a CSV file makes the server action fail if the query is empty.
I’m not sure if this is a bug or my misplaced expectation.
The result I expect when the result of the query is empty is a CSV file created with just the header, not an outright abort of the server action.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a query
- Create a CSV export based on that query
- If the query produces a record set, the CSV file is created
- Modfy the query putting a condition that you know will produce no result set
- If the query produces no records as a result, the server action aborts