Export to a grafic format : i.e. PNG

HI,

Dealing with non-tech Smartphone users I´ve noticed a tendency from them to use Image formats rather than a PDF format to share things like a Datagrid, Sheets etc.

Many users do not have a pdf reader installed on their Smartphone, some learn how to install one, others dont.

Since many Social App recognize several image format natively, I am wondering if Wappler would offer a feature to export a page (section of page) to a PNG format (rather than a PDF file)

Several time to make sure ALL users would read such a sample sheet, I found myself sending the sheet in PDF - and then - in PNG (captured pdf) so that all of them can VIEW it without any further step from their Social App.

• that is : because I dont have an App to offer them yet + I need a doc to be shared via some Social app.

(*PDF format still offer the advantage of a better zooming operation for details - in order to read a US format letter on a small screen. On the other hand Png is more limited in details at zooming time.)

Just an Idea if that would be on the road map and EASIER to integrate than a PDF exporter.
Final page size would have to be defined sometime in the process, Letter size, mid size, etc…

Tks
:wink: