Thanks for reporting an issue! Spend 60 seconds reading this…
- Before reporting, make sure you have the latest version of Wappler.
- Make sure you have searched the forum first for similar issues being reported
- If it is a general web related issue - do a Google Search first
- Issue tracker is only for bugs and feature requests, in English only.
- Learn how to report bugs effectively
======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========
Wappler Version : 2.3.2
Operating System : windows 10
using IIS and .asp
What do you think should happen?
website stopped processing pages? I get an error of
Its not processing the pages for some reason and just showing the code.
I just changed the site over to https:// so that might be an issue not sure? But it all seemed to be working and then I started getting this, right after I updated to 2.3.2. Knowing my luck something got updated wrong. but its all across the site so its something global.
Here is a page you can look at. All the errors are referring lib/app.asp
How to reproduce
- Detail a step by step guide to reproduce the issue
- A screenshot or short video indicating the problem
- A copy of your code would help. Include: JS, HTML.
- Test your steps on a clean page to see if you still have an issue
…YOUR TEXT HERE …