Error with pre-create check when creating a new Docker Machine

I think I have kind of mastered the workflow to create Docker Machines in Wappler, but suddenly on Docker Machine creation 20 I have this error

Creating Docker Machine ...
Running pre-create checks...
Error with pre-create check: "invalid character '<' looking for beginning of value"
Fetching Docker Machines ...
Error Creating Docker Machine!
Done!

An update, I have uninstalled completely, including the Application Support folder, and reinstalled 4.0.3, but still getting the exact same error.
Confusing considering I created a Docker Machine about 3 days ago in the exact same way, and that was already in 4.0.3 and had no errors. Now I am a little confused to say the least.

This was not a bug after all, this was something to do with Digital Ocean themselves, after creating another API Access Token it suddenly worked, I found 2 other users over a few forums that ran into the same issue, so if anyone else gets that error, please create a brand new API token.
Digital Ocean said it may be something to do with the name I gave the access token being too generic, in my case “accounts”, so also try name your new token different if you have the issue.