Error when adding first database connection in asp.net

OS info

• Operating System : Windows 10.0.18363
  • Wappler Version : 3.8.1

Problem description

I’m adding a new global database connection,(In a fresh new site) enabling the button for also create a connection in database manager, and get the error: " Error in DB Connection tw6, Config server property is required". (Screenshot1)
The server connection are not added, and strange things happen to my open aspx.pages (screenshot2)

And even if I can add a table from the database to a query, in field picker, nothing shows up (screenshot 3)
I’ve tried to restart wappler (in debug mode) No difference. Also before I started making the connection, I added the fix provided by Patrick yesterday.

I can add the database connection manually, and it seems to work, but still no data (screenshot 4)

After restarting Wappler once again (4th time) it works as normal. I think there is a bug somewhere.

How did you create the new database connection, did you do this in the database manager or in server connect?

In server connect, turning on the switch for also make a connection in database manager. Got the error described. But no problem creating it manually after that. Also I notised that when only created in server connect, I could not view the fields in the table when creating a new query