Dynamic Meta Tag Content

I love Wappler but this is a big downside. Its a pity there seems to be no way to do this other than to use NodeJS. We created a lot of stuff in our native .NET but had to rewrite it and adopt NodeJS instead - it was a great move however we still have a lot of .NET areas we’d like to keep so having native server side rendering of META tags would be the icing on the cake.

1 Like

Try this:

<?php print_r(getenv()); ?>

Thanks @Apple. This gives me loads of environment stuff but not any of the variables I set in the Environment section of the Server Connect Settings.

@patrick - if I’ve set an Environment variable in the SC settings, how can I access them in PHP on a page?

Ensure that code I gave you runs after the Wappler library include

If you confirm the above, open a bug report, sounds like PHP is not loading the environment variables set in Wappler configuration JSON. This JSON is read and the variables set in the environment

Thanks @Apple.

I put it right at the very end immediately before the tag and my env variables aren’t among all the output. I’ll open a bug report. I wanted to first establish how the Wappler env vars are used in case I was barking up the wrong tree.

Do you find the way to improve SEO un php?

I used this excellent solution from @Heather_Mann