Dynamic link / on click triggering on page load for BS5 Nav Items and causing issues

Wappler Version : v5.2.3
Operating System : Mac OS 12.5
Server Model: PHP
Database Type: MySQL
Hosting Type: Docker

What do you think should happen?

Nothing should happen until the link is clicked

What actually happens?

Sometimes the page freezes and sometimes it redirects to the linked url but mostly it freezes.

How to reproduce

Add a nav to a page, create a dynamic link or dynamic click event. Once this happens I can only get the page to load by either redeploying or stopping and starting the docker container or sometimes a combination of both. In the video you will see me load the page successfully several times when the “New Case” menu item doesn’t have a link. Then you will see me go and add a dynamic link (which is another issue that seems to happen often, you have to click a few times for it to trigger the dynamic feature to add on to the element. This also happens with adding include files.) When I reload the page after adding the dynamic link, the page either fails to load or takes a really long time as if some massive redirecting is going on. This menu is on an include file but I think it still does it if I add all the code from the include file directly to the page.