Dynamic Attribute forms and validation for one field

Not sure if this is a good or bad (dumb) question, but it is coming from somebody who’s profession is not IT, but has had previous sucess using a low code IDE to produce very funtional yet overyly complex webapps. I am new to Wappler.
In an effort to simplify and add flexibility while keeping a myriad of relational abilities, I was wondering if it is possible to use Mysql in a way that is “semi-nosql” in that data is held in less tables and tables with less columns and more so in parent/child and in data pairs (ID/value) that is guided by a dictionary, so like table schema, but dynamic. SO…, the Wappler question is; is it possible to dynamically present input forms in a record input as prescribed (and validated) by a dictionary. For example, if your single field data includes text, numbers, dates, and that data is input through a simple box/form, drop down (linked to dynamic valid values), auto-complete, etc., or date picker, on-the-fly?
By looking through the docs.sappler and community areas, it looks like many code free dynamic attributes and validation are possible, but maybe not to this extent. Sorry if this is super obvious, or impossible, or badly explained, but any direction is appreciated before I retreat to classic table structure.
thanks!
(ps. wappler is just cool)

This may make for interesting reading and participation: REVIEW: Free Google Firebase Hosting in Wappler!

Thanks Ben!