Duplicated Security Providers, S3 and Database Connections

I’m not sure if this is a bug or something to do with my setup but I keep getting duplicated Security Providers, S3 Storage and Database Connections:

What would cause these to keep getting created?

When does this happen? Is it after you do something specific in Wappler?

I’m not entirely sure. I have deleted the extra ones a few times and then they reappear…

All the projects are stored in an iCloud folder - not sure if there’s something in the sync that is causing it but wanted to see if there was something I could look for or if anyone else had the same problem

I think i’ve seen some similar file duplication issues on files in dropbox folders and similar.
Are you saying that it’s the same files appearing when you delete them? Or do new ones appear as well?

It’s always the same name with an incrementing integer at the end - seemingly the same file but I haven’t done a proper comparison

Then maybe try moving the files out of the icloud folder to see if it’s causing the issue.

I’ll try it but it only seems to be the Global files. None of the SC API files or pages are duplicated…

I have the same issue. Only seems to happen to me with experimental on (so i have slite on mobile). Seems to happen to me when I switch between mobile app and main app. Mine are not in a icloud folder.

It also seems to add loads of extra files in the mobile app which prevents it from running and these need deleting.Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 16.49.49

@bpj did you ever get to the bottom of this? It does seem to be icloud causing the issue and it seems to be getting worse. The more I switch between projects the worse it is. It just stopped git from working as it had duplicated these files now.

Did a bit more digging and for me the problem was I had ran out of icloud storage. I have upped my storage and these problems seem to have gone away.