Dual Screen Laptop Beasts

Do any of you use the Lenovo Yogabook 9i or the Acer Zenbook Duo 2024?

With summer coming up (for some of us), these dual screen laptops each look like the perfect Wappler travel companion.

Are they as good as they sound? :thinking:

Can’t comment for the mentioned devices themselves, however I grew to love my Monduo setup! Been using them for over a year, and can’t fault them! Ultimate travel companion and workstation beast without the need of upgrading existing hardware :wink:

Wow very interesting this monduo setup. How much is the weight to transport it ?

i reckon ya crazy using those laptop monitor add ons. i feel like that would drive me nuts

Oh it’s super lightweight, once folded they’re the laptop size so fit perfectly in my laptop case. No external ac adapters either, both monitors connect through usb type-c (it is also possible to connect them via hdmi, but it would require additional power input via usb type c )

1 Like

It grew to me :smiley: It makes me feel like I’m using ultra widescreen monitor, on the go :man_shrugging: :grinning:

1 Like

See more here:

I had a play around with the Asus Duo and despite being an Asus fan-boi through and through I really did not like it, found it a little gimmicky if I am honest, and using it was quite disappointing. Beautifully engineered machine none the less.