.DS_Store issue with git manager

Hi,

I am facing an issue with git, whenever I select the master branch, I get the below error:

I checked the folder and have unhidden the files but there is no such file called .DS_Store under.wappler/migrations/, I had tried previously to reinstall git locally but the same problem persisted, what shall I do?

I am using Wappler v5.8.2 on Mac OS M1.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @patrick how do you recommend I solve this? I tried adding the wappler migration folder to git ignore but still facing the same issue. Thanks

@patrick any idea of how I can solve this to be able to change branches?

We automatically already ignore .DS_Store files in .gitignore seems this is somehow now done with you.

So open the .gitignore file in your project root (it is a hidden file so make sure to show hidden files first from the context menu in the file manager) and then add to it:

**/.DS_Store

Thank you @George, .gitignore already has **/.DS_Store, here is the full file content:

Actually
Any other alternative you recommend to try to be able to switch branches on the GUI?
Each time I try to do so I get this message:

That being said, I am able to do the change on the terminal with git switch master for example
and then refresh the Wappler Git Manager on the GUI for the change to take effect