Download as PDF?

Thanks Hyperbytes - that works great for inserting plain text - I’m getting closer to my best update :slight_smile:

But how do I insert CRs or linefeeds (or where can I read up on the right syntax to allow them to be inserted)?

PS. thanks for the concat link, that may come in handy - I bookmarked it :grinning:

for CR use \u000A
for CR use \u000D
(both text literals)
or if it is for HTML output try adding the HTML <BR> tag

Google is your bible!

Yes - I had done a search and I had found these but when I try to use them with and w/o quotes either they don’t work or make the code in the window preform the function (in the code window) but it does not work on my web page.

Example - when I put in the HTML numeric code for CR - in the code window it disappears and inserts a CR into the code but has no effect on text copied to the clipboard…

When I insert break tag it just makes the word false show up :frowning:

2018-10-06_10-54-27

Hyperbytes I just wanted to let you know that @patrick helped me figure this out but I appreciate all the time you spent as well. It is working the way I wanted now - I just need to add in some other variables and I’ll have the best update to my site ever.

This is what worked

1 Like

We’ve integrated a client-side App Connect PDF Creator component in Wappler 6.3.0
Please check it and let us know what do you think: Using App Connect PDF Creator

Note that more options will be coming to it in the next updates!

This topic was automatically closed after 33 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.