Download action files out of the server action API tree

It would be very helpful to be able to download action files directly out of the server action API tree instead of having to switch over to the file tree and click through all the folders and download it there.

I tend to “Open in Editor” and use cut and paste.

Use that a lot converting from PHP to node but i assume you mean downloading an action from Production back to Development?

It’s mainly about downloading an action file from webserver after a team member has changed it

1 Like

What we could really do with is a site synchronise like Dreamweaver had. Only DW feature i miss.
Guess GIT is a good substitute but is reliant on the other person remembering to commit the changes to git,

It would really be the easiest way to make a fast “sync” for an updated server-sided file. We often work on one file that need to be done or fixed, so that would help a lot.

And the find&replace implementation is the only thing I am really missing in Wappler compared to DW … :slight_smile:

So long since i used DW, i can’t ever remember how the search / replaced worked but assume much more comprehensive than the inbuilt Wapper one

Please implement this feature!

I’m coming back on this. When working in a team we often have to get the newest server action from the server. Currently we have to select the needed server action by selecting it through the files tree, this is really annoying and time consuming. Please add a get “download” similar to the “upload” out of the Workflows right-click menu:

Bildschirmfoto-2021-11-14-um-11.03.04

If implemented please make it dependent on target type. I would love to see upload/download removed altogether as I use GIT for my deployments.