Docker & Portainer Install on Virtual Hosting Info?

I have now 3 virtual hosting containers at Linodes.
I was investigating using Portainer to manage it all.
Then I saw the Portainer reference on the Beta 8 update.

I’ve installed Docker on a new virtual host volume with the intention of using it to install Apache Superset, a program I have running in a Docker localhost environment on my Mac.

I’d like to tie this all together via Wappler where I can use Docker containers in my virtual hosting with Portainer as the master UI.

Has anyone made a Tutorial on Integrating Portainer and Docker in the same hosting environment via a unique IP?

The next move for me is to get Superset running in my new virtual volume at Linodes. It looks like an installation of Portainer might eliminate my need for using Docker to install Superset. But, I can’t reliably verify that hunch until I’ve gotten some advice from developers who know these highways like the back of their hands.

And I’d like to finally attach management issues and app modifications to Wappler. So that I can open Wappler and go into all my Apps running in Linux containers and control my linode hosted apps via Wapper first.

Am I posting in the correct place?

I didn’t quite understand what you mean

Integrating Portainer and Docker in the same hosting environment

You are using agent in Portainer?
Just a reminder, you can install an edge agent on all Docker hosts (including Desktop) and manage them all centrally from a single Portainer installation.

1 Like