Wappler Version: 5.5.2
Operating System: Windows
Server Model: Node
Database Type: Postgres
Hosting Type: Docker / DigitalOcean

Expected behavior

When clicking Deploy to push to my remote server it should successfully deploy

Actual behavior

When clicking Deploy to push to my remote server I’m getting a new error docker endpoint for "default" not found.

If I test the connection to the remote server in Project settings, then I get this error

Client:
 Context:    default
 Debug Mode: false
 Plugins:
  buildx: Docker Buildx (Docker Inc., v0.10.0)
  compose: Docker Compose (Docker Inc., v2.15.1)
  dev: Docker Dev Environments (Docker Inc., v0.0.5)
  extension: Manages Docker extensions (Docker Inc., v0.2.17)
  sbom: View the packaged-based Software Bill Of Materials (SBOM) for an image (Anchore Inc., 0.6.0)
  scan: Docker Scan (Docker Inc., v0.23.0)

Server:ERROR: error during connect: Get "http://xxx.243.169.83:2375/v1.24/info": dial tcp xxx.243.169.83:2375: connectex: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
errors pretty printing info
Error Occurred Testing Docker Connection!

How to reproduce

I’m not sure how to replicate it. Here’s a video of the issue.

@Teodor, any ideas?

I’m not sure why port 2375 is being refused. Is this something on the Docker container?

I do not have any ports blocked currently. I am able to access the remote server via 443/80 for the regular part of the app and Wappler had no issues originally deploying the app, and a few deploys after the initial deploy. I’m not sure if this is an issue caused by upgrading Wappler or because I’m allowing Beta features.

Bumping for support.

Did you upgrade docker desktop recently?

Not that I’m aware of. If it did, it would have been an auto-update. I started to look through .wappler files to try to understand where it’s trying to connect to port 2375, but I haven’t seen it so far. Everything I’ve seen is specifying port 80 <> 3000.

I did find a reference to port 2375 and Docker on github, but not sure what to do with the knowledge.

1 Like

Still using the same version, but there is an update available.

1 Like

Run this:

docker context ls

It seems your meta file might have corrupted itself.

Check this:

And this:

There are several workarounds posted. Make sure you backup files you touch.

This one also:

Yeah, looks like the issue is fixed in 4.17. Going to update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@JonL here’s what it returns.

Well slap me silly and call me Steven. That appears to have fixed my ability to deploy/publish to the remote server, but testing the Target connection still has the same error.

At least you can deploy.

The error on the testing looks like a connectivity issue if it’s not related to some weird caching happening since the error you already fixed updating.

Is the firewall correctly configured?

I haven’t setup a firewall yet. All ports are open.

Is it a new server? Or was all this working before and now it doesn’t?

Ubuntu (if that is what you are using) comes with its own firewall.

ufw allow 2375/tcp
ufw reload

It was working before. As far as I’m aware, I didn’t change anything within Wappler that would affect this and I definitely didn’t change anything on the cloud server.