Docker deploy to remote host failure. no space left on device

Not sure if this is a bug yet. I just upgraded to 5.6.2, but this could have existed in previous versions.

I am getting the following error when deploying to my remote host. I show 50% left on drive, so I’m not sure why it’s saying no space if left.

[+] Building 0.6s (2/2) FINISHED
 => ERROR [internal] load build definition from Dockerfile                                                                                       0.5s
 => CANCELED [internal] load .dockerignore                                                                                                       0.5s
 => => transferring context:                                                                                                                     0.1s
------
 > [internal] load build definition from Dockerfile:
------
failed to solve: rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to solve with frontend dockerfile.v0: failed to read dockerfile: failed to prepare pw4at68wj7cyz9xhg8fon3oht: mkdir /var/lib/docker/overlay2/pw4at68wj7cyz9xhg8fon3oht: no space left on device
Error Launching Services!

In the bottom left of Wappler the brush icon can be used to clean unised docker images which should clear some space:

You can clear even more space using the command in this thread as it will do more than just images:

1 Like

Do note that the remote target have to be selected first and then execute the cleanup, so not on your local development target

2 Likes

I didn’t notice it before, but it’s also available under the Project Publisher.

2 Likes

Yes you can also clean them from there the only thing is I believe this runs after the build of the new image so if you are already getting the out of space error you’d need to use one of the other two ways to clear some space first. But then using this option after will definitely help keep space more free from now on :slight_smile:

2 Likes