Do i need Node.js ?How to upgrade Node.js?

Hi everyone new user here.

I want to make a static website with Wappler (with Firebase Hosting)
My backend is on Azure Cosmos Db + Azure Functions.
I need to call my Azure Functions (rest API) to log my users in , check subscription status etc (response will be in json)
And i will be embedding my games on my static site in an Iframe (games made with Construct 3)

I made a Firebase project but I am getting this error:
Firebase CLI v9.23.0 is incompatible with Node.js v6.10.1
Please upgrade Node.js to version >= 10.13

Do i need Node.js? My background is Beginner C# which i used to make my backend / Azure Functions and I don’t know anything about Node.js so sorry if this is a silly question.

If i need it how should i upgrade it ?
Thanks

Well you need newer NodeJS installed locally just to run all the command line and build tools, like the one required by the Firebase CLI.

Guide on updating Node JS on Windows, Linux, and Mac:

I downloaded NodeJS from their website and ran the Windows Installer (But not the Chocolately script)
Now i am getting this error in my firebase project

Then i I also added the path t(C:\Program Files\nodejs) o the System Variables “path” but i am still getting the above error in Wappler

And if i make a NodeJS Project in Wappler i get the following error

Its working now, turns out that i needed to restart my PC after installation :slight_smile: