Do humans work here?

How do I talk to someone about pricing, etc?

You can just post your question here. The Wappler team is very active in the forum.

Hello,
We are all humans here :slight_smile:
Either contact us here, or send us an email to support (at) wappler.io

Thank you ! My question:
I have 5 people that work internally.
I have 100 mobile works that just update orders or projects.
Do I pay for the mobile users?
Thank you!

Do you want to build an app with Wappler, which is going to be used by 100 users?
If that’s the case, then - no you don’t have to pay for the users who are using that app.

You only need a license per developer, using Wappler to build your app :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I plan to build a field management solution. Orders will be sent to the mobile users. They will update the orders with things like arrival time, notes about the order, etc.
And Thank you ! For quick reply!!

I’m not so sure, you work too hard and fast to be human :wink:

3 Likes

You just need a license for you or the developers who will use Wappler.
When your app is finished and running, you don’t need to pay anything - you can even cancel your subscription of you don’t need it (Wappler) any longer.

1 Like

I think I understand what you are trying to say.
You pay for a copy of Wappler for the one developer person building the application. In your build you make a section of your app that allows your users to do their updates, they never install Wappler itself, they just use what you made to update what you want.

If you have 5 developers with 5 computers all coding separate apps or working on portions of the same app then that would be 5 licences.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes