Disable AppConnect in Design/Split View

OK got it :slight_smile: - so test well now with ctrl+/ on the dmxAppConnect include to see if it is really sufficient and the way you want it.

@patrick will see if we can add a toggle for this on the designview toolbar :slight_smile: - with a good dynamic bolt icon :slight_smile: to toggle

1 Like

Exactly! When I remove the dmx script I get exactly what I’d like to see. I have been doing this but just thought a feature request may resolve all the other issues with Security Provider etc. No more hacks needed, or work-arounds. Just on and off. The glorious 1 or 0.

Thanks for listening George!! :smiley:

1 Like

That soup don’t look too bad does it @George

I live in Portugal so soup is everywhere 24/7. I live in a world of soup.

:smiley:

2 Likes

I LOVE the new update, thank you George, Patrick, Teodor, and everyone at DMX Zone and Wappler!

:smiley:

2 Likes

Now you can click one button and you get soup, lol

1 Like

Well it is actually pretty handy when doing repeat regions that don’t have expression or no records.

Switching off will allow easy and visual to data bind the children and then switch in for results

2 Likes

Personally i do like the feature, and love that Wappler gave both options, so it is a choice. Loving it.
Just want to figure out now why some of my Bindings are missing and i will be over the moon happy.

The Soup button has made so much difference. I’m quite behind everyone else in class. I might have to stay behind after school.

It’s OK though I GOT SOUP!

3 Likes