Digital Ocean System Maintenance

This may be a novice question but I thought it better to check before saying yes.
I received a message from Digital Ocean that my system installs required maintenance. I have seen this before and I said yes. Then during the update, it gave me another question. It said that I had locally modified a file and that I had to choose to keep the modified file or let the system replace it. I have no idea how to respond. I was afraid that Wappler had made changes to the file and that if I updated it would cause havoc on my page.

My question is if I go ahead and let the system update will Wappler fix any issues that it might have installed originally or will it break? I am running a simple ordering system that works with Stripe.
thx in advance!

Hi.
I have seen this before as well. I just select to keep the local version.
I have absolutely zero knowledge of what those files do.

Maybe @Dave would?

I can’t really help as don’t know anything about Digital Ocean unfortunately, we are on AWS for our Docker Projects. Maybe one of the team can help with a suggestion as to what to do?

Thanks, I crossed my fingers and selected maintenance updates but upgraded the rest. Seemed to work as another broke. There was a substantial Wappler update after but I have no reason to think they were related or not.