Digital Ocean File Missing Error but File is not Missing

Finally getting around to using deployment to Digital Ocean and I absolutely love the ease of it. That said, I’ve got a bump in the road that I can’t figure out.
I published everything to the remote and my login and under construction page come up properly, however when I try to log in, I get an error that my generateAuthCode file is missing.
Of course I verified it is indeed on the remote (digital ocean droplet) but still get the attached error. (see attached screenshot)
Permissions issue, perhaps? If so, is there a way to change permissions from the Wappler files manager, if not, which software do you use to access the DO droplet and manage permissions? I downloaded Cyberduck but had a little trouble setting up the connection to DO.

Thanks in advance,
Twitch

bump:

This is the file on Digital Ocean Target.
Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 2.15.13 PM

Still getting error.

Not a huge problem until I go to production in the next 2 months or so.

Thanks in advance,
Twitch

Not sure if this is case sensitive but the error is looking for generateAuthCode and in your files you have generateAuthcode

1 Like

:man_facepalming: Good catch @Sorry_Duh, it should be a mirror of my local environment so I didn’t even pay attention to that since I don’t get the error on my local.

Let me investigate and I’ll follow up. Feeling a little stupid at the moment though…haha

1 Like

Maybe this advice from Hyperbytes will help in this case?

Thanks for that, it may be what I’m experiencing now that I found changed the file name to uppercase C.

Thanks for the help @Sorry_Duh and @Hyperbytes . That was driving me crazy. Working now!

1 Like