Default content page in SPA NodeJS

Hi,
I’m trying to figure out how to make this possible;

In php project using SPA routes it’s easy to set a default page when user load the main domain or any other main content page with only write / in the route path, allowing to users open www.mysite.com and viewing a default content.

How to replicate this in NodeJS using SPA, because in tutorial only explain about internal link for example in home, but the main domain is not root, it’s /home or /about, and what happen when someone for example following the tutorial write without /home? A blank page?

I’m migrating a php project into nodejs and all my dashboard is base on SPA using routes, so, I need to replicate this on Nodejs, maybe is something easy, but I can’t figure out.
Thanks, I hope someone can help me

Just create your “default” content page and edit its route in the routes panel to point to /

Thanks, works perfect!
I suggest that should be in the NodeJS tutorial in the same way appears in SPA PHP, in new nodejs projects the default route that is creates is / but point it to the index page, like this file should not be touches. I tought it couldn’t be remove from routes as default config the make work propertly the site, buy now I know that I can just edit that route and change the page to another default.