Day of Month in Form Generator

I am trying to build a client side dashboard for monthly billing. The concept is the customer can choose the day of the month they are billed for a monthly subscription (e.g the first of the month). I’m trying to build a form with Bootstrap 5 Form Generator, with the Field Type as Date. However, this does not seem to solve what I’m trying to accomplish. The end goal is the client will be able to view on the dashboard the day of the month they will be charged, and transaction processes that day.

Does Bootstrap 5 Form Generator allow me to do this?

Why not show the days in a dropdown then? A date input or date picker will always show months, not a list of days.

I thought about doing that but I don’t know how to generate the “next month”. I was hoping there might be a trick in the form generator to do so.

I have minimal programming knowledge and only have a few weeks of experience with Wappler so my knowledge is very limited.

Why would you generate next month? Don’t you just need the current month days?

Maybe “next month” is not the best way to phrase it. Perhaps next payment date is better. What I’m looking to generate is something that says:

Next Payment: MM DD YY.

Where MM & YY are somehow autogenerated and DD is a drop down field as you suggested.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance!