Date picker, date ranger picker V4 Beta 6 not working

Wappler Version : 4 Beta 6
Operating System : Mac OS Intel
Server Model: Node
Database Type: Mongo DB
Hosting Type: Local

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

Date picker or date range picker appear on page and allow user to use it.

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

Adding either to the page breaks the page.

How to reproduce

Just add the components to a page.

There is something wrong with the paths as shown in console. It should be dmxAppConnect I think instead of just Connect which is giving 404.

Good catch indeed - the /connect path is wrong it should be /dmxAppConnect

@Ray Did you change that manually or so?

I can confirm this bug in Wappler 3.9.9

@Petruchocho That’s a totally different issue.
Either the date picker include is missing or in wrong order.
what page are you working on - full/content? What server model?

Server Model: NodeJS
I’m following this tutorial: https://docs.wappler.io/t/using-date-range-picker-with-dynamic-values/11754
Scenario:

1. Create a form
  2. Add date range picker element
  3. In the editor new element shows as text input not as Date Range picker as in tutorial
Generated code
<form id="form_filtered_search_projects" method="post" is="dmx-serverconnect-form">

<div class="row">

<div class="col">

<input id="date1" name="date1" is="dmx-date-range-picker">

</div>

<div class="col"></div>

<div class="col"></div>

<div class="col"></div>

</div>

</form>

Moment 2.22.2 framework is loaded:

I’ve added Moment framework to the layout page - and pop-up with calendar started to appear, but this date range picker element still shows as text input in editor and the overall visual style is still kinda weird:

@Teodor My I ask your assistance here, because this hasn’t been fixed yet with Wappler 4.0.1 too.
Moment 2.22.2 local is added.

When I’m adding Date picker component - it’s appears as text and date dialog won’t appear.

Generated head in my layout page
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/style.css" />

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.14.0/css/all.css" integrity="sha384-HzLeBuhoNPvSl5KYnjx0BT+WB0QEEqLprO+NBkkk5gbc67FTaL7XIGa2w1L0Xbgc" crossorigin="anonymous" />

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no">

<link rel="stylesheet" href="bootstrap/5/css/bootstrap.min.css" />

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxRouting/dmxRouting.js" defer=""></script>

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxBootstrap5Navigation/dmxBootstrap5Navigation.js" defer=""></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="dmxAppConnect/dmxNotifications/dmxNotifications.css" />

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxNotifications/dmxNotifications.js" defer=""></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="dmxAppConnect/dmxValidator/dmxValidator.css" />

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxValidator/dmxValidator.js" defer=""></script>

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxBrowser/dmxBrowser.js" defer=""></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="dmxAppConnect/dmxBootstrap5TableGenerator/dmxBootstrap5TableGenerator.css" />

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxStateManagement/dmxStateManagement.js" defer=""></script>

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxVideo/dmxVideo.js" defer=""></script>

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxFormatter/dmxFormatter.js" defer=""></script>

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxBootstrap5Modal/dmxBootstrap5Modal.js" defer=""></script>

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxDataTraversal/dmxDataTraversal.js" defer=""></script>

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxBootstrap5Tooltips/dmxBootstrap5Tooltips.js" defer=""></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="dmxAppConnect/dmxDatePicker/daterangepicker.min.css" />

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxDatePicker/daterangepicker.min.js" defer=""></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="dmxAppConnect/dmxDatePicker/dmxDatePicker.css" />

<script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxDatePicker/dmxDatePicker.js" defer=""></script>

<meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow,noarchive,nosnippet">

On my layout page Design view there are 2 error:

So what happens when you add the moment framework on your page directly?

It’s already added:

Where is it “added”? On the layout page or on the content page?

@Teodor Added on content page.

Try removing it and adding it again … then check if it’s being added on your layout page. If not, add it directly on the layout page.

@Teodor What I did:

1. Removed Moment from layout page - Save
  2. Removed Moment from content page - Save
  3. Added Moment to layout page - Save
  4. Added Moment to content page - Save

Generate code on layout page: <script src="js/moment.js/2/moment.min.js"></script>

Generate code on content page: <!-- Wappler include head-page="layouts/main" fontawesome_5="cdn" bootstrap5="local" is="dmx-app" id="quotations" appConnect="local" components="{dmxBootstrap5Navigation:{},dmxBootstrap5Modal:{},dmxDatePicker:{}}" jquery_slim_35="cdn" moment_2="local" -->

But still no luck.

No luck what do you mean? The layout page has the moment script now - wasn’t this your issue?

@Teodor No luck - means same behavior as I showed previously -

1. Date picker shows as text input
  2. On web page itself - Date picking element does nothing
  3. Errors on layout page:

Just tested this and works fine in my tests. The head includes are in the same order as yours and the datepicker is added the same way as in your gif.
Are you sure the files are uploaded to your server? can you provide a link where i can check your page?

Sent you DM

Checked your link.
The datepicker component requires jquery :slight_smile: Please include in on your page as well.