Dataview filter no longer working after upgrading to 6.5.0

I have upgraded to Wappler 6.5.0 and have run into an issue with data view filtering behaving different than prior to upgrade.

Attached is a video showing filter text control working when adding and removing text using keyboard.
However clicking the reset button hides all table data.

All reset button does is clear out text value from filter text control
I have rechecked against App Connect 1 deprecated channel, and everything works fine (Reset button when clicked shows all my table data)

This is the data View Filter code I had from before the upgrade
<dmx-data-view id="dvAcma_Get" dmx-bind:data="scnAcma_Get.data.qryAcma_Get" filter="ac_make.lowercase().contains(fltrAcma_make.value.lowercase())"></dmx-data-view>

The reset button just sets filter text value to nothing
<button id="fltrAcma_make_Reset" class="btn btn-success cus-btn" dmx-on:click="fltrAcma_make.setValue()">Reset</button>

I have tried changing the Data view filter to using expression builder and selecting “Contains (ci)”, but this doesn’t fix my issue.

Am I supposed to do something different in 6.5.0 to show ALL table data when resetting the filter text control or is this a gremlin in 6.5.0?

Shouldn’t the reset click action not be fltrAcma_make.setValue('')? You want to probably set it to an empty value instead of undefined.

Well, I am using the GUI actions editor so would have expected it to do this automatically.
Guess this is a breaking change as prior to 6.5.0 it wasn’t an issue, but from 6.5.0 onwards the logic gets broken, so guess it matters now.

Yes I can see that I can manually get around it by typing ‘’ in the code, but it should really be part of the actions editor where a text box value is set to nothing it should assume it is a string and default it to ‘’