Database update server action Bug

Using Mac OS latest version, Wappler latest version, I cannot update field 2 and onwards on database update of serverconnect database actions. Video attached. Selecting field 2 and onwards is impossibleKapture 2018-07-27 at 11.15.35.mp4 (1.4 MB)

Hello
Does the same happen for insert record as well?

Hi @Teodor

Yes, same with insert record.

Good day @Teodor. Seems I by mistake started this thread with my beta test account. So I’m just following up as the ‘real’ poster if there is and ETA on these fixes? Using insert and update is rather important to my workflow currently :wink:

Thanks

Hi @pixlapps
So this only happens when you add additional columns?
When you create the update record action it automatically adds all the columns - is this issue also happening there?

@Teodor Ok, so it works when all fields are inserted. I take it the general idea is that you then change the ones that are inserted/updated and delete the unused fields. I will do it that way for now then. When using tables with many fields and only updating a few of the fields, this process is very counter productive. Maybe add a tick box with option to either add all fields or not add all fields and the user selects on a “per add” basis. I’ve not even tried joins but when all the fields are added with joins it will really be inconvenient to everytime delete 10 plus fields that aren’t used.

Thanks

@pixlapps I managed to recreate the issue and it will be fixed in the next update.

1 Like