Database schema does not refresh

Hello Team,

I am using a remote db server and noticed that the database is not refreshed some new changes are made. I have noticed this with the version 6 but just to make sure, I downgraded wrappler and used 5.8 and it worked fine. Is there anyone else facing this issue? Any workaround? (Opening the database connector file and saving it again does not also refresh the database).

Thank you

Hey!
Are you sure you’re on the right target?

Take a look at this:

Thanks for your reply @franse

The target does not have issue as it is currently set to the remote target.
With 5.8.2 when I hit the refresh button, I can see that the DB is refreshed right away.

Have you tried Refresh Full Schema option by right clicking on the db or Tables under the Database Connections?

This looks to be related to the version. 6.0.0 Beta 16 works fine.

How are you refreshing the schema exactly? Please make a short video demonstrating what you do in Wappler.

Hi @Teodor,

I am using the refresh button :

Also, from an API action file, I open my query and press the refresh button:

This does not refresh the db with 6.0.0. But when do this with earlier version (5.8.2) and the Beta 16 my database tables are refreshed.

I am not using the Refresh Full Schema since thie database is not directly managed.

Thank you!

This does not refresh the database connection, it refreshes the panel.

So what are the changes you don’t see?
What is the database you are using and how are you connected to it?

The database is at the remote host server and connection is successful. I am refreshing from the query and this has been working until now.
I just discovered that it is not working earlier with 6.0.0. So I had to use the Beta 16 to refresh it and can see the changes (new tables, or new database fileds) now when restart the latest version (6.0.0). (Did the same with 5.8.2 just to confirm that the issue occurs only with 6.0.0.

Ok but which changes you don’t see? New tables? New columns? Renamed stuff, etc?

Sorry, I did get the question: I am not seeing the new changes (newly created tables, added fields, updates, etc.). I hope this answers your question.

Please restart Wappler in debug mode, recreate the issue and attach the debug log after this happens here:

Noted. I will test later when I make new changes/updates next time and update this ticket.
Thanks!