Data View Pagination for Repeat Server Action

Hello all,

I’m trying to add Client-Side Pagination for a Repeat Server Action with Data View as has been suggested in other similar topics on pagination for Repeat queries.

I have set up Query Parameter, DataView, added Repeat query as the Data Source in DataView, Page Size = 10 and added BS4 Paging Generator component on the page. I followed this dmxzone video client-side paging with data view to set this up.

The Paging Generator is showing the Page Numbers as returned from the Repeat query. However, the records are still being shown in a single list on the page instead of showing 10 per page. The Paging links are clickable, but I don’t notice any action / change in the number of records being displayed.

The component I’m looking to paginate has been set up as a Collapsible Accordion with a nested table and this is working correctly. This is based on the code kindly shared by @JonL Dynamic Accordion Usage.

I have been trying to resolve this Pagination issue, but I keep hitting the brick wall. Any help in resolving the Pagination issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Like