Data - query - preview in browser problem

Hi all,
I’m very fresh in Wappler, testing 3th day. Please does anyone have some experiences like this ? Happens when I want do display data query via Open in browser button - probably it is somehow connected to MacOs ? server (ubuntu, maria db, php) is located on local network.

Thank you for any help.

Link for info: http://192.168.1.20/evidenciaposty/dmxConnect/api/data/listall.php

aMac OS X 2��ATTRV���com.apple.quarantine0081;5dcbd0ed;nwjs Helper;This resource fork intentionally left blank ��aMac OS X 2��ATTRV���com.apple.quarantine0081;5dcbd0ed;nwjs Helper;This resource fork intentionally left blank ��aMac OS X 2��ATTRV���com.apple.quarantine0081;5dcbd0ed;nwjs Helper;This resource fork intentionally left blank ��aMac OS X 2��ATTRV���com.apple.quarantine0081;5dcbd0ed;nwjs Helper;This resource fork intentionally left blank ��aMac OS X 2��ATTRV���com.apple.quarantine0081;5dcbd0ed;nwjs Helper;This resource fork intentionally left blank ��aMac OS X 2��ATTRV���com.apple.quarantine0081;5dcbd0ed;nwjs Helper;This resource fork intentionally left blank ��
Fatal error : Uncaught ErrorException: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/evidenciaposty/dmxConnectLib/lib/formatters/._number.php:1) in /var/www/html/evidenciaposty/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php:82 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: exception_error_handler(2, ‘Cannot modify h…’, ‘/var/www/html/e…’, 82, Array) #1 /var/www/html/evidenciaposty/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php(82): header(‘HTTP/1.1 500 In…’) #2 [internal function]: exception_handler(Object(ErrorException)) #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/evidenciaposty/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php on line 82

Fatal error : Uncaught ErrorException: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/evidenciaposty/dmxConnectLib/lib/formatters/._number.php:1) in /var/www/html/evidenciaposty/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php:43 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: exception_error_handler(2, ‘Cannot modify h…’, ‘/var/www/html/e…’, 43, Array) #1 /var/www/html/evidenciaposty/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php(43): header(‘HTTP/1.1 500 In…’) #2 [internal function]: fatal_handler() #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/evidenciaposty/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php on line 43

update:
definitely this is some kind of MacOS related problem, everything works fine when I work on same server but from Windows computer.

Any luck here?
I have the same issue.

Are there any .DS files added to the dmxConnect folder or any of the subfolders? It is possible that you don’t see them because they are hidden by default. Delete them in all folders of your server.

No hidden (.files) in project except .wappler folder in the root of project

Not yet, i tried to tinker with app security settings (wappler app in macos) but with no success yet.

I had similar issue, with the exact error. Not sure if it helps, but my problem was in the source code of .php file there was a symbol before php tag. There should be no spaces or other symbols.

1 Like

I found source of the problem and it was montioned before.

a. When I enabled in Finder show hidden files nothing change and I have no hidden files visible.
b. When I opened project in VS Code hidden filles appeared with “.__nameofthefile” characters at the very beginning of file name.
c. To be sure I connect directly to server and I deleted all files with “._” Files at the beginning of file name.

Problem solved and query work now.

The question is how to avoid this behavior in future ? After small research, there is one simple trick …
Type in your terminal (on MAC)
defaults write com.apple.desktopservices DSDontWriteNetworkStores true

It will disable this feature and solve the problem generally …
"._" Files These invisible files are “resource fork” segments of files that are being created on the external volume. In Macintosh filesystems (HFS and HFS ) there is support for two types of file information: one is the resource fork, and the other is the data fork. The data fork will contain user-supplied information such as the text of a word document, and the resource fork will contain information about the document such as author, document-specific preferences, and other metadata.