Data pickers don’t reflect API Action changes

Perhaps I’m missing something easy, but there is any way to force the Wappler Editor to refresh available data bindings after a change is made to the source .php file? For instance, I added an Exec Action to an existing API action. When I display the page the new Exec Action runs just fine but in the editor I’m unable to see it in the data bindings window. This is really frustrating!

There is no rhyme or reason to when it appears in the editor. Sometimes it’s instant some times it shows up the next day. I would think the refresh button would update it but that’s not the case. I have just learned to hand code in any new bindings. They work but just don’t always show up in the UI.

Please make a short video or post some screenshots explaining what are you doing step by step. The changes in the API Actions should be immediately available in the data pickers on the pages where these API Actions are included.
If a changes doesn’t initially appear, waiting for the “next day” won’t solve the issue, it does not depend on the time elapsed after a change is made.

Maybe this issue is related to something else.
But I can confirm I was having same issues

I reported this on a related post:
https://community.wappler.io/t/multiple-query-and-schema-issue/51973/8

Like Brad says, It’s very hard to see what the problem is.
I’ll try to recreate a project that was made on 5.8.2 but at lest from my best intentions, I can’t see how can we help

Usually when the schema is not updated in the data picker then something got corrupted, as i explained this does not depend on the time elapsed. It’s either “broken” or not, it can’t fix itself after a certain period of time.
If the schema is not updated properly you need to restart wappler in debug mode, recreate the issue and attach the debug log here.

Sadly there’s no log file being generated.
Only a screenshot.

Forced stable asset updates, the result is the same.
This behavior I think happens when there are many queries and repeats on an API.

The input is there, if I bind it, works.
But not appearing in the data picker.

There is a log, you need to browse to it and attach it here:

Have you tried going to your app structure and re-selecting the server action source?

Well, I created another blank page, added the server connect, and linked, but same result.

It was created with 5.8.2 but I think it has nothing to with it, right?

Do you need something more to test?
I can re-create the project from zero and share a repository if you want.

It is not necessary to recreate the page or the project … i simply asked you to check if re-selecting the server action again in the app structure on the page will refresh the schema or not.

yes, we need the log after you open the data picker missing the updates:

Oh right, I forgot to manually search the log file that’s why my offer.
Btw why it’s not generated on Submit error report...? Does it need an error to generate the file or is it a bug?

I sent to your DM