Custom Server Connect Module - Wazuh

Created a new module for retrieving vulnerabilities (findings) from Wazuh.
Wazuh is an open-source security monitoring platform, offers comprehensive threat detection, integrity monitoring, and compliance management.

Output can be used either in grid displays or imported it into Defector Dojo for enhanced security analytics.

10 Likes

Hello Roney, this looks very interesting. I’ve never heard of Wazuh before, so I want to understand what you’ve created.

Is this module intended to be used to monitor/scan the Wappler app you install it on? Or is it a module for Wappler apps to interact with Wazuh data in some way.

Thanks for the clarification.

Hi @eh_gs,
Wazuh is a comprehensive open-source security monitoring platform that provides real-time threat detection, incident response (EDR/XDR), and compliance management capabilities (CIS Benchmarks,etc.) .

The module I’ve created is actually designed for Wappler to interact with the Wazuh Manager/Server.
It supports fetching vulnerability scan results performed by Wazuh agents installed on endpoints (Linux/Windows/macOS machines).
Have added capabilities to fetch agents, and updating them whenever a new version of the agent gets released using the module.

You can read more about Wazuh here: https://wazuh.com/

Hello Roney, thanks for your reply. It’s very clear now.

Regards,