Custom coding

I can not code, I know a bit of the bootstrap layout, a bit of SQL and relational database design, a bit about how the web generally works like frontend connecting to back end. I am hoping to be able to use wappler UI without coding to develop mobile responsive applications and also convert to android and ios apps.

I might be able to get by with crud based part of the solution but, some parts will require functionalities that are not crud based and that might require custom coding which I do not know how to do. How can I navigate those parts that will require custom coding without getting stuck, since I cannot code?

People say I should go and learn laravel framework because of the abundance of codes I can easily use and support I will get.

How do I survive in those waters as someone with a graphics design background who cannot code?

This is a very broad question which begs a broad answer.

There is very little that you cannot do visually when using Wappler, i.e. Wappler produces the code. If there are instances where you get stuck, then this is the place to come to.

As a non coder who’s now proficient in Wappler: learning to code in laravel or other frameworks is not a good idea when 95% of what you’d be required to do is doable in wappler without writing code. It’s really faster (the coders in my team say so) development cycles than coding.

And also I guess the learning curve would lesser with Wappler.

1 Like