CSV Export system path error

I am trying to export the results of a query as a CSV file in a server action but the path generated in the action properties is causing an error.

The path was selected as below

This shows in the properties panel as below

Running the action results in this error

I followed the DMX tutorial for the same function but can’t see how the steps above are different to generate the error. Any help please?

You should always choose a path within your project / site folder.

Thanks @George. Choosing the path you said gives the path in the properties panel below and the action runs without any error. However there is no CSV file written out to the folder after the action has completed. Is there something else I should be doing to get this right?

Which results in the path below

the path seems all good to me now.

No error happen when you run the server action in the browser?

When I run this I get no error.

This is the output I get on the browser. The CSV export appears to have run at the end but the file is not in the specified path. In case it makes any difference I am running a local Docker environment with Node JS.

When you are using docker and you write to the root of the project, you are writing inside your docker image. You probably want to store it in a folder which is mapped to the filesystem.

Yes, I have found the file there, thank you. Is mapping a folder to the file system something which can be done within Wappler without coding? If not can you point me in the direction of instructions to do this? I am making good progress with Wappler as a no-code tool but this is beyond my experience.

For anyone reading this thread with the same issue, I found that the solution is to use a file or folder which is in the ‘public’ folder of the project root i.e. Project/<your_project>/public which is mapped to docker.

Using Project/<your_project> does not appear to work.