Css file not working

Hello there,
Look am developing my site and it is going great but I have faced a challenge, for some weeks I have been doing advanced styling using the design tab next to App structure for elements like hover effects etc.
but just out of the Blue the styling nolonger shows an effect on the site,
I tried Uninstalling and reinstalling wappler but still not working
what should I do to get the styling function working properly again

Is your style css file selected in the project settings and is it also included on your pages?

yes it is
I added it in the settings then on every page,
I clicked on app the attach styles and selected my style.css file buh not working
I should also mention that some time back it was not working still and unfortunately or fortunately my hoasting company upgraded their servers and my wappler connection and site got disorganised so they told me to restore my site to a previous version saved on their servers and when they did that ,
My css file and design menu started working in real time so I dont know exactly what happened but thats what I remember
what can I do now

Do you see the changes you make in design panel actually added in the css file?

the changes made in designe panel arent added in the css file

So maybe your css file is not the same as the one selected in the project settings

actually its the same

Can you post a screenshot of how are the project settings set up also a screenshot of the changes you make in the design panel and also a screenshot of the css file contents?
Or make a short video demonstrating the issue.