Could you build this?

Hello Wappler Community,

As others have mentioned here I am deciding between Bubble and Wapper on building my MVP.
So far despite the time investment required to learning Wappler I like that it produces real code, self-hosting, is a desktop app, sticks to known web standards, and more. Finding a developer to assist or take over development would be more possible than Bubble.

My main concern is a lot of people build pretty standard apps but let’s say you are looking to build the next Bubble or Webflow using Wappler. Is that possible?

Are there any limitations to the apps you could make?

Thank you!

I think the quick answer to your question is you can build anything you want it really depends on how much you want to learn and time you want to invest.

I am a transitioning Bubbler after using Bubble for 3 + years and the reason I am moving to Wappler is because more is possible and I own the app when its built, I can do what ever I like with it, move it anywhere - anytime! It will also be faster, stronger and better looking :smiley:

The question I would have for you is why would you want to build another Bubble or webflow? Why not build something that meets a need and is not another me too.

Bubble has limitations, Wappler appears to be only limited by your imagination and time you want to invest learning.

If you are going to learn, I would spend your time with Wappler and now seems to be the best time to do this with all the new weekly awesome features it does what Bubble can do but so much more!

1 Like

Yes. The market and yourself :slight_smile:

You can’t build those apps you mention JUST with Wappler. You would need to add a huge amount of custom code. But you could get started with Wappler as it would give you a good head start.

On the other side, you CAN’T build those apps you mention with Bubble.

That’s the main difference.