Cordova Build in Wappler 4.0.0 Beta 7 - working perfect

My biggest worry with migrating over to the new 4 Beta was Cordova applications not building. But its not the case anymore (I don’t have to worry about it now) as they build fine with no unexpected errors.

Also imported Docker and Node Projects with no issues. Am a happy and relieved man. Thanks for all the hard work @George @Teodor @patrick

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had a flashback, a terrible flashback (@George ref title edit, play on words)…

arrgghhhbadmemory

oh boy - this was the worst program ever made! You bring back some dark memories :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heretic!

1 Like

Actually I referred to the DOS version - which was all text based and with thousands key combos.

Maybe the OS/2 version was better :slight_smile: can’t recall if I tried it back then.

1 Like

I detested it. The only thing worse for me was being once forced to use Loco Script on a pile of steaming sh*t Amstrad with a green screen, arrggghhhh!

Hated OS2 as well. Remember when the IBM representative turned up, exact stereotype of an IBM man. Pens in shirt pockets, so many printouts on reams of paper. He even had a massive overhead projector and slides. I had two weeks of this ‘training’ lol…

1 Like

That was terrible I remember it. I moved over to FoxPro and DB4 work around this era so everything was terminal based.

1 Like

Come on! It was easy and intuitive as iOS!

3 Likes

Reminds me of DEC packaging! Used to love the software room back then. Hours of toilet reading. A tech/geek paradise, akin to the Great Library of Alexandria hahahaha…

:slight_smile:

But yeah Cordova all works fine!

damn Jon - you kept the box! What a die hard fan :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bet he kept the receipt too! :smiley:

1 Like

I did keep the computer where it ran!

1 Like

What was it 8 disks to install DOS, then 16 for 3.1.1, all packaged nicely with a free disk holder in beige! How many disks for Word Perfect on top? Was a whole days work back then!!

:smiley:

2 Likes

Then came cds, then usb drives, then internet, then netflix and now kids don’t know what actual patience means.

3 Likes

I still have the computer I used to run Wordstar 2000 on. My IBM computer display was a little simpler than this one - there was just one colour: fluorescent green.

1 Like

Amstrad PCW? I have two of those :joy:

I still can’t build or emulate for iOS in beta 8. But I find xCode faster anyway and have gotten used to that.

But I was hoping. :slight_smile: