Cookies not working on new site

Hi

wappler 3.6.0, php model, own server, site is live on https://www.eco-trastero.es.

For some reason the cookie notification will not show. I have tried setting it as a modal and as an alert, but it just never shows. I followed the guide on setting up cookies and have done it on a couple of my other sites i created in wappler, but cant get it to show on this site

i have an ssi include (navbar.php) that has the cookie bits in it (like my other sites that work), my app has an ID, i have cookie manager installed, i have a cookie setup called “acceptcookies”

then basically my code is:

<dmx-cookie-manager id="cookies1"></dmx-cookie-manager>

<div class="modal" id="modal1" is="dmx-bs4-modal" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" dmx-show="cookies1.data.acceptcookies != 1">

on my home page i have tested for the cookie and its just blank

thanks
darren

From what i see in your code, you used a wrong dynamic attribute to show the modal.
You should not use the show/hide attributes under the Display category, but the one available under Modals:

that got it thanks, didn’t know there was a different show for modals, is that new? anyway, that sorted it, modal shows now until hit the agree button so all good :slight_smile:

thanks as always
D

No that’s not new. Modals have their own show attribute which is different than the show attribute for the elements on the page.
It has been like that since forever :slight_smile: