Contact Form to wappler team (to find out: is Wappler the right tool?)

Is there E-Mail Support directly to the team? I am building an specific app and need support. Is there 1 to 1 Support available?

Can I write my Questions directly to you and not the community?
Before I buy, I need some informations.

Thanks for quick reply!

Hello,
Our community is the place where you can find support and answers to your specific questions.
We do have a support email as well: support@wappler.io but our whole team is very active in the community.

We don’t offer 1 to 1 support.

Well except that if we ask a question specific to our needs in here you always answer it… so I would say you give amazing 1:1 support, but in a community setting!

9 Likes

@Teodor
@Antony

I want to find out: "is Wappler the rigtht tool"

I am in the process of developing a WEB-APP on a local server.
The Website is reachable from the internal network.

However, I am reaching my programming limits.

I have tried to develop a web app with python and streamlit.

However, python seems to have limitations or the MSAL library from Microsoft has bugs.

I don’t want to spend too much time writing lines of code that still don’t work properly because the plugins I’m building on, don’t harmonize or have bugs.

I am looking for a tool that will help me implement frontend and backend with as little code as possible.

• The app should be dynamic, not static.
  • It must be possible to log in with Microsoft accounts that are used in our company.
  • It should also be possible to access Microsoft resources with the login.
  • This includes uploading files to Sharepoint/OneDrive.
  • The camera from a tablet is to be used.
  • The images are to be analyzed with Microsoft Azure AI Vision (Custom Vision - Home) and text recognized.
  • The connection to data is realized with Microsoft SQL SERVER.

My question is, if I use NodeJS, which packages or plugins should I integrate to realize the app?

Or to what extent does Wappler do the whole thing automatically?

To what extent do I have to be familiar with NodeJS to realize the whole app?

Do I only have to select plugins and make par customizations?
Is the backend processes like Database connection and workflows that will be triggered through buttons also managed with low-code. How can that be done in this tool.

Based on this informations above: Can you say Wappler ist the right tool for me to build an App or dynamic Website like this?

Thanks