Connections to Custom Servers (Resources Manager) are not working

Wappler Version : 6.5.0 Stable
Operating System : MacOS
Server Model: NodeJS
Database Type: MySQL
Hosting Type: Docker

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

Existing custom servers should connect to the remote servers and display all the services and projects already running on these servers.

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

None of the existing custom servers are connecting to the remote servers. No services and projects are available under the server names. This is the error I’m getting when changing to the remote targets using these custom servers.

I can open SSH terminal for these servers in Wappler locally.

How do you connect to your custom server? With which SSH key? And is it added to the assay Agent?

Because the error indicates that no valid SSH key can be found.

Hi George,

I connect to the custom remote servers with the SSH key that is saved on my laptop and used when creating the servers. The custom servers were added in Wappler just last week in v6.4.2 and connected without any error when any project was opened. I migrated my projects to the new servers last week after updating remote server details in the remote targets.

I can access the remote servers via Open SSH Terminal. It’s an issue with the servers not displaying any services and projects when server name is expanded and remote project target settings not recognising these servers.

yes but is your SSH key listed under SSH Agent in Resource Manager?

And can you open an SSH Terminal in Wappler when you right click on the server name?

Oh, no SSH key is listed under SSH Agent in Resources Manager. Sorry, I thought the SSH key was listed as it was showing a down arrow. Although it is showing a green tick next to the SSH Agent.

I can open an SSH terminal by right clicking on the server’s name.

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 5.30.09 PM

so add your key then to the SSH Agent - by right clicking on it and then choose “Add New Key”

1 Like

Got it working. All the servers are showing the correct information now.

Thanks, George, for helping me in troubleshooting this issue.

It’s something to remember if it happens again :slight_smile: