Congratulations to our Wappler Ambassador Award Nominees!

Now that the nominees got their secret surprise, we can make all this public!

We would like to specially thank the 16 nominees for the Wappler Ambassador Award:
@ben, @brad, @Hyperbytes, @JonL, @nickneustroev, @psweb, @sid, @sitestreet, @TomD, @turn3636, @AdrianoLuiz, @s.alpaslan, @Apple, @baub, @mebeingken and @bpj

Congratulations on receiving the Wappler Ambassador Award! We are truly grateful for your dedicated support and contribution to the Wappler community. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, expertise, and enthusiasm with others. Your passion for Wappler and willingness to help others is truly appreciated.

We are thankful for your dedication to helping others learn and grow in the Wappler community. Your efforts make a real difference and help to foster a positive and supportive environment for all.

Thank you again for your outstanding support and contribution to the Wappler community. Keep up the great work!

Best regards,

The Wappler Team

PS. You can add the great pictures with your Wappler Award here to this post as well :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Pleased to get the ball rolling… :slightly_smiling_face:

A unique award of the new Wappler logo made using a great technique of ‘glass fusion’. A wonderful idea from the Wappler team. I’m humbled.

8 Likes

:tada::confetti_ball::sparkles::star2::v:

9 Likes

IMG_3649

Very nice gesture from the Wappler Team.

7 Likes

Looks awesome backlit like that.

2 Likes

Thank you Wappler Team. I am humbled to be mentioned with such notable names. I love Wappler. Even though I admit that the feature set has far surpassed my abilities and knowledge I am always on the forum trying to learn and help out with the easy ones. :wink:

6 Likes

Congrats everyone :partying_face: :partying_face:

Congrats to the 16 nominees on their award.

Congratulations all. Well deserved. I’m hiring if you’re looking for a new challenge

1 Like

Congratulations! to a well deserving group of developers.

I want to thank the Wappler Team for this beautiful award! It was unexpected and pleasant.
I am glad to make my humble contribution.

5 Likes

Interesting coincidence, that today my YouTube channel about Wappler reached 100 subscribers. So, another reason to celebrate. :partying_face:
https://www.youtube.com/@wappler-russian

I recorded a course about a year ago and haven’t developed it since then, but followers are still slowly increasing.

And the most popular video there is about Installing Docker Desktop. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I thank the entire Wappler community in Brazil, who are winning this award along with me.

6 Likes

Well done everyone, it’s a great gesture from the Wappler devs - looks amazing too…!!

They look great! Congrats everyone :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t have made it on my Wappler learning journey without these people (and many more!)

I’d like to add my thanks and congrats to the recipients - I’m excited to see what 2023 has in store for us all as this community grows :slight_smile:

PS - Bravo to Wappler for such a delightful, real-world gesture!

5 Likes